We’re delighted to invite you to our Introductory Talk, which is informal yet very informative with plenty of opportunities to ask questions..
You’ll hear about our unique system of individually prescribed meditation and learn of all the profound benefits that meditation can bring. After the talk if you decide you then wish to take the non-residential course, you will be given dates for the first few sessions.
The course consists of 9 sessions or classes over 3-months, during which you learn the different techniques. Each session takes around 2.5 hours and is held individually with a teacher or in a small group. Our course will take you from a beginners level to advance.
After the Introductory Talk, you will go to the teaching centre twice in the first week and then on average, once every other week for the period of the course. From the first meeting, you will be meditating and will be practising at home by yourself. The course includes “revalidation” sessions for each new practice that you’ll learn to make sure you are doing the practices correctly as you learn new and more advanced techniques and practices.
Come and listen and join thousands of others who have changed their lives through FISU Meditation.
Note: Under the date field is a small icon and if you click here it will download a calendar invite. Click on this to create a diary entry into your calendar.
The course starts with a free introductory talk that takes around 75 minutes to complete:
- How you will find profound relaxation very quickly by practising regularly
- How your health will improve due to the profound relaxation
- How your mental processes quieten and change as you dive from the conscious level into the subconscious mind and beyond
- How our system of meditation reduces mind chatter
- How creativity, awareness and greater perception unfold
- How meditation unfolds profound objectivity allowing you to see yourself in a different light
- How you connect with the natural source of strength within and feel stronger
- How practising helps you unfold greater self-esteem and confidence
- How FISU techniques and practices are uniquely prescribed for you based on your unique personal vibration
- How Meditation leads to Spiritual Unfoldment
- How FISU meditation provides a lifetime of benefits and personal support
- How the organisation offers further education on a variety of topics
- How you can attend FISU events in your own country or worldwide