How to Learn
Our course includes 9 sessions or around 2-3 hours and takes approximately 3 months to complete. Sessions are either on an individual basis or in a small group. All our teachers are qualified to teach our unique form of meditation and spiritual practices.
The course starts with a free introductory talk which takes around 75 minutes to complete:
- How you will find relaxation very quickly by practising regularly
- How your health will improve due to the profound relaxation
- How your mental process change as you dive from the conscious level into the subconscious mind and beyond
- How profound objectivity allows you to see yourself in a different light
- How you connect with the natural source of strength within and feel stronger
- How practising helps you unfold greater self-esteem and confidence
- How FISU techniques and practices are uniquely prescribed for you based on your unique personal vibration
- How meditation leads to spiritual unfoldment
- How FISU meditation provides a lifetime of benefits and personal support
- How the organisation offers further education on a variety of topics
The course now follows the timetable shown here:
You can find your local FISU Meditation teaching centre here… or complete this rapid response form.